So today we launched CB4 (build 68) of the game, in order to perform some tweaks before the next big release. I have outlined the release notes below. The key take-away is that we are making room for the new upgrade system, new progression and new rating system, and in the processes we have temporarily 'suspended' most of the current upgrades, so we can slot in the new system seamlessly.
Also, as a further update on the EU servers, we have some continuing bad news; we are still in waiting mode to get the equipment cleared, and at this pace we don't anticipate it will happen until next week. In order to stop this frustrating process we have also taken some drastic contingency measure and are shipping MORE equipment with a different carrier just to get the stuff (at this point ANY stuff) in to the country. If all goes well it will be there first part of next week.
CB4 (126.96.36.199) Release Notes
- Upgrades: All upgrades except Field Supplier, Happy Landings, Mobile Field Supplier, Blast Radius and Nitro temporarily suspended (set to 0% effectiveness) until we release the next big update with the new upgrade adjustments.
- Bug Fixed: 'SuperCop' and 'Busted' achievements now complete at correct times.
- Bug Fixed: Audio display points show correct description text.
- Bug Fixed: “Just like Momma used to make” mission.
- Kill requirement removed from 'capture and hold multiple checkpoint' missions.
- Kill requirement removed from 'capture and hold item' missions.
- Improved network latency in Social Districts (nearly doubled the frame-rate)
- Dolton Fresno: Slightly raised rear end.
- NFAS: Damage Reduced again, slightly reduced spread, increased ammo available.
- OBIR: Reduced Horizontal recoil.
- JG: Improved.
- SHAW: Reduced Damage significantly. Increased accuracy, reduced horizontal spread, increased vertical spread.
- NTEC: Increased Recoil. Reduced Recoil recovery.
- OCA: Reduced Accuracy increase when crouching.
- OPGL : Reduced Kill Radius.
- Joker SR15 Carbine: Improved Fire Rate.
- HVR 'Scout': Improved Damage (now a 2 shot kill, 'just'), reduced fire rate to be a fraction slower than the HVR.