As soon as the patch is live, we will send out the next invite group. This time we picked the first 2,000 people who completed the application (and who are not yet in the game), and who HAD played the game before (first come first serve among previous players). Because that group was mostly US based (given the time of day the application was sent out), we added on 500 random non-US people across the planet to make it more even of a test.
We will update on the forums and the blog as soon as the "congratulations your G1 Account has been enabled" message goes out.
Here are the patch notes for the patch that is being released:
Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
· Updated Financial to remove vehicle blocking volumes from the ‘Kunst Museum’ stairs.
· Lowered contact level requirements for T1 contacts (The second set you unlock).
· Removed floating sign in Waterfront Block 36.
· Updated location names to be more specific in all districts.
· Fixed typo in marketplace. Name being listed as Namef.
· Fixing rating requirements so most new players get most tooltips.
· Added new loading screen tooltips.
Vehicles· Greatly reduced the amount of time it takes to make a vehicle dirty (so a drive through the park will cake your vehicle in dirt), and also fairly reducing the time it takes for a car to get dusty (5 mins rather than 15)
· Updated the customisations on the starter vehicles. Note that this will only affect new characters. Existing characters will still have the old starter vehicle customisation.
· Marksmanship mode now defaults to hold rather than toggle.
· Fixed PMG-28 doing too much hard damage (it was annihilating vehicles).
· Weapon prices adjusted, a couple of higher tier weapons were wrong.
· Increased recoil reduction for marksmanship mode on 50 Cal Sniper.